Words from the people
Byron Dunn, Powerlineman.com
I created powerlineman in 1997 on the cutting edge of the internet. After twenty years of trying to keep up with the “cutting edge”,, when Facebook came along, I was not interested, Social Media? Not interested… Just a fad…. I had pretty much thrown in the towel when it came to “Social Media” and learning something new…At 63 years old and twenty years involved in the internet,… I wasn’t willing to deal with this new thing. At the same time, our Forums were in decline.
By happen chance, I had known Amanda for many years as a friend but, not known what her business is…
At a local party, I mentioned to her my distress with having to learn Facebook and deal with Social Media and she became interested in my dilemma.. This is her foray. In a short time, Amanda has directed traffic back to the Forums. She has made our presence known on Social Media,’’ and energized our business!!
I love this girl!! Entirely.
Eric Stevens, Farewell Birds and Pest Control
I had great experience with Amanda. She is super friendly. She designed my web really well. Very happy with the way it turned out!!
Mary Bruck, Vibrant Health Ayurveda
I loved working with Amanda. If you have website needs, she is your “WebGirl”!! I needed someone who was passionate about health and wellness and attentive to detail and creative. I had a good amount of complicated information and we needed to simplify it and bring it up to date. She did all of that PLUS – she gave me strategies for increasing traffic to my site which did not include google ad words as I was on a limited budget. She went way above and beyond my requirements and did a stellar job.
One of Colorado’s Best Web Designers
11 Things Your Website Needs, at Minimum
- Visitors know exactly what your site is about in 5 seconds of being there.
- You have a call-to-action button above the fold.
- Your contact/location information is easy to find, wherever you are on your site.
- Your site is aesthetically pleasing and functionally easy to use. If your site looks out of date, it will appear you are out of business. A modern look is so important.
- Relevant, original and useful content is written in a way that your guest can easily read it. You have to write your own content and use royalty-free images, you cannot just use information off Google. A good source for free images is Unsplash or Pixabay.
- Each page has a minimum of 800 words for it to show up in Google Search Results. Soon, if not now the standards are moving to 2,000-5,000 words per page.
- Your site has several layers of security in place. Robots are running rampant all over the web these days and your site needs to be protected.
- Your site is GDPR compliant if you are selling or advertising in the UK.
- You are ACA compliant (meaning accessible) if you are brick and mortar or municipality.
- Analytics tools are in place to measure the performance of your website. A couple of examples include Google Analytics, HotJar, and aHrefs.
- Proper hosting is crucial to a good foundation for growth with your site. You do not want a website that will crash because the server can’t handle large amounts of traffic or content. We recommend Siteground.
What Goes into a Successful Online Marketing Plan
Public Relations and Influencers
Signing up for HARO and sending out PR articles are two of the best ways for companies to gain trust and credibility quickly. Picking the right influencers to guest blog on your website or to share your product to their following will help your company get exposure fast and with less effort than managing your own social media accounts.
Data analytics help you understand if online advertising is working or not. One way to measure the success of online marketing is to count how many leads came in at the end of the month and how many of those became customers. Data analytics also allows you and your marketing team to make educated plans for improvement for future marketing plans.
Search Engine Optimization
There are two types of search engine optimization (SEO), onsite and offsite. Onsite SEO is finding keywords and then adding these to your site so that people can find you on Google. Off-site SEO is getting bigger more reputable websites linking back to you. Both play a very big role in getting your website selling for you.
Graphic Design and Videography
About WOrking with
My WEb Dev Girl
You deserve a marketing plan that is going to work for you. I love the feeling of delighting my clients with results and under-promising. I take the time to get to know your company and then create a game plan that fits your budget and goals. I put my whole heart into everything I do and that’s the best marketing “trick” you can use.
My dream is that you are going to be successful, and I can help you get there.
After talking to you and determining what you need, I will send you a well thought out marketing plan. When we have an agreed-upon engagement plan, I will start selling for you.
Get a New website Design
Start a Conversation
I love to talk about all things marketing! Submit a question or get a quote by filling out the contact form below.